My mission is to simplify my client’s lives by helping them build financial plans and manage their investments.
I started this blog because a big part of my job is answering questions about my clients’ personal finances, and I can answer them for a broader audience here.
There are a few reasons behind the name “Cultivating Wealth”.
Most of my clients are definitely in the “wealth building” phase of their lives. Even with a good income, “Cultivating Wealth” can be challenging when you are raising kids and living in an expensive area. Cultivating has another meaning for me as well – gardening!
Here are my professional details ….
- Certified Financial Planner practitioner (CFP®)
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst, CDFA™
- BA and MBA from New York University
- Licensed with the New York State Department of Insurance as a Life, Accident and Health agent
- Investment Adviser Representative and Registered Representative affiliated with Raymond James Financial Services, Inc.
But here is a little bit more about me personally …
I’m originally from Pittsburgh. It’s a lot cooler there now, but I swear this is what it looked like when I was a kid:
So I left and moved to the big city:
I worked hard, I played hard. And then I went back to school.
That’s where I realized I wanted to change careers and work for myself.
Part of the reason I was attracted to financial planning is that I have always been pretty goal-oriented:
I also like to grow things. Mainly vegetables and this little guy:
Thanks for visiting!
Sara Stanich has been featured in: